Cross Country Movers Bristol
Cross Country Movers Bristol, CT
Finding Reliable International Movers Services:
You can minimize your search for movers services to ones that have been in the business for ten years at least and have worldwide capabilities. Keep the following in mind:
- They should have RIM, or Registered International Movers certification.
- They should have OMNI or Overseas Movers Network International membership.
- They have to be members of FIDI, which is the largest independent global alliance of quality moving companies, and they should be ISO 9002 certified.
- They must provide you with proper references from customers who have used their international mover’s services recently.
- They must have received some good reviews online, but don’t rely solely on the review but use it only as support when you make the final decision.
- They should provide you with insurance cover. Find out what kind of insurance they are offering, what is covered, and what is not, and ask to see a copy of the insurance documents.
When you have reduced the number of suitable international movers, ask for quotes from a minimum of three moving companies. You can fill in the form online and receive quotes from your screened companies who can move your possessions and furniture overseas.
Shipping your Household Items:
Usually, most of the shipments are shipped as sea freight, in 20 or 40 feet containers. The container is usually loaded outside your house and sealed for transportation. You may not have enough cargo to require a whole container, in which case your goods will go into a groupage container which you will share with other people. Using airfreight is usually not advisable because of the high expenses involved. But, if you are moving to a remote place where it would take a long time for your container to arrive, you may consider shipping some of your items which you may need urgently, via airfreight. These will be then packed for export and put in secure airline pallets.
CROSS COUNTRY MOVERS
Professional Moving Services